I just tested it again and right away. Was very surprised by the gloss and the easy processing. It is bubble free than the UV. But I will continue to use both.
Faux Rizzle Nouveau is our premium, purpose-built resin formulated to address specific demands from the art community. We developed this crystal clear, rock hard resin to address some health concerns some within the artistic community have with other resins. We eliminated the BPA and nonylphenol, as well as benzyl alcohol, which is a common trigger for those who experience allergic reactions to resin.
Nouveau’s benefits include:
- Easier to pump and mix due to identical viscosity between parts A and B
- Cures 30% harder than other resins
- Increased scratch-resistance
- Crystal clear transparency for Parts A and B
- Heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- No benzyl alcohol
- No nonylphenol
- No toxic fumes or solvents
- Extremely UV resistant
Please note that Nouveau was not developed with thin-mil applications in mind, including tumblers.
While it is possible to pour a tumbler with Nouveau and achieve a smooth, crystal-clear, glossy finish, it
does require some extra attention to do so. Reach out to our staff if you have any questions on how to
use Nouveau to make your next tumbler!
Various sizes include:
- 2 quart kit = 1 quart part A + 1 quart part B
- 1 gallon kit = 2 quarts part A + 2 quarts part B
- 2 gallon kit = 1 gallon part A + 1 gallon part B
MIXING RATIO: 1 to 1 by Vol Look over both containers before use.
1. Measure 1 part HARDENER (B) to 1 part RESIN (A).
2. Hardener should ALWAYS be poured into the mixing container first, then your Resin.
3. Mix slowly for 3 minutes with a clean, non-porous mixing stick e.g. metal or silicone. Do not use wooden sticks. Scrape the sides and the bottom of the bucket often to pull any unmixed product off the container walls.
4. Now take your mixed Nouveau and pour all contents into a new, clean container. If Juicy Hues, Metallic Hues or glitter was purchased, this is when you would mix it in.
5. Mix in the new container for an additional 3 minutes. Failing to switch containers and mixing for a full 6 minutes will result in an incurable surface including soft spots. 6. If pouring a thin-mill surface such as a tumbler, after mixing let product sit in container for 10-15 minutes, or until it has reached 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Failure to do so may result in fisheyes or other issues.
WARNING! Product left in container after this point may result in product curing in mixing container.
Best for applications of a 100 mil thickness.
This epoxy is AMAZING! The clarity is really good, very small amount of bubbles that easily come out with a heat gun, sets up fast, and has a really nice uniform coverage. It goes on so smooth! I definitely found my new go to epoxy!!!
I love being able to use Faux Rizzle with complete confidence for multiple types of products - from jewelry to table top items (like toothpick holders & even shakers). It lets me create custom pieces that match customers' color/design requests.
Great product,.awesome working time
I have tried almost every brand out there and this is the one I am sticking with. Not only do you have time to work with it after mixing, it cures hard quicker then any other epoxy I have used. The finish is smooooooooothe!! Like glass! My tumblers are amazing my key chains really sparkle. Such a clear product!!
I love this resin! It barely has a smell. Parts A and B are more consistent in viscosity and it’s therefore easier to mix. I’m glad I got a gallon - I’ve found my go-to resin for top coats, resins, and trays!
How did I not find you guys sooner? This resin dries harder than any I've ever used. The cure time is a little quicker than most others, but that helps me get through my projects even faster. The nouveau dries crystal clear and super smooth. The price is unbeatable AND you ship to my remote location. Thanks for existing, Faux Rizzle!
I absolutely love this new epoxy! 2 coats on my tumblers and they are so smooth to the touch and so much better than other epoxies I have tried! I am so glad I gave it a try...it is the best and so much easier to work with. Fanstastic product!
I loved this epoxy since the first time I bought it. This new formula is amazing! I would recommend it over and over!
I've been OBSESSED with Faux Rizzle's Art Resin UV and I was honestly nervous about trying out anything else because I was so pleased with it. I have to say I was blown away with the Nouveau and am super happy with the way it makes my pieces look. I work with alcohol inks, pigment powders, juicy hues, glitter, etc and every additive looks GREAT in this resin. Whether it's being used for coasters, functional art, jewelry, for glitter tumblers, or for any other type of art, the quality looks amazing. I love that the viscosities of the resin and hardener are both much more similar than the UV - it makes mixing and prep time so much easier and lets you get to the fun stuff much faster. Can't wait to make more pieces with it!
I'm loving this new resin! It's easier to mix, crystal clear, and the perfect finishing touch to my art pieces!
This is a very nice epoxy - and yes, it absolutely dries harder and shines like glass! I personally purchased this epoxy due to an allergy I recently developed and I was very excited to think I could use this epoxy safely without an allergic reaction due to the removal of certain chemicals. It is now my opinion that while overall this epoxy is very nice, I still continued to experience an allergy.